Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Nursing Assistant provides resident care, completes assignments as assigned and assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
* Provides resident care under the direction of the charge nurse, to include assisting with personal care, assisting residents in the dining room, assisting in the delivery of trays to resident rooms while ensuring that all services are delivered with dignity and promoting resident rights.
* Assists with ADL s, using Cooperative Service Plans and Acquity of Daily Living Flow Sheets as a guide, and accurately documents care provided on flow sheets.
* Performs assigned restorative procedures including range of motion, assisting resident in self-care or bowel and bladder programs, and transporting residents to dining room and activities.
* Regularly observes the resident s physical and mental condition, reporting changes in resident to charge nurse and/or director of nursing.
* Takes and evaluates vital signs, responds to assistance pages promptly and perform emergency first-aid and CPR only if certified under these programs.
* Participates in the building safety program, follows facility fire safety program and follows the building infection control practices, promptly reporting any unsafe conditions or equipment, and incidents and accidents.
* Assists with resident laundry, and dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance as assigned and general building cleaning tasks.
* Assists with move-ins, move-outs, and transfers as directed.
* Coordinates personal care services with other departments, assisting co-workers with lifting, as required.
* Approaches and greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously at all times.
* Attends and participate in training in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Must complete a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant course and pass the State Certification test within four months of employment.
* A minimum of three months prior nursing assistant experience in long-term care preferred.
* Basic knowledge and skills utilizing care tracking systems.
Willowbrook Terrace (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/willowbrook-terrace) is a close-knit community nestled near McKay Creek in the heart of Pendleton. Our center features a lovely, park-like setting that is the perfect place to have a cup of coffee and enjoy time with family and friends.:
When patients come to Willowbrook after a stressful surgery or lengthy illness, our staff strives to help them achieve optimal recovery. We calm fears associated with a medical setback and help them to regain their independence through routine living activities.:
At Willowbrook, we spend our days and nights listening to the wonderful stories our residents have to share and help them write the next chapter. Both staff and residents of Willowbrook understand the importance of friendship and the value of personal dignity; where staff and residents bond over the center s pets and enjoy occasional visits from schoolchildren.:
Any Questions Contact: WillowbrookAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care in about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:Medical, dental, and vision coverageHSA/FSA accountsEmployer paid group life and ADD insruance401(k) plan with company matchPaid vacation, sick days, and holidaysEmployee Assistance ProgramCommitment to career development and continuing educationScholarship/ tuition reimbursementFlexible schedulingEmployee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!* Benefits may vary by location:
Join our nationally-recognized and award-winning care center! We were 1 of only 17 care centers in the entire state of Oregon to receive a 2019 Bronze National Quality Award through the American Health Care Association, which honors long term and post-acute care providers that have demonstrated their commitment to improving the quality of care for seniors and individuals with disabilities! Join our high-performing care team today!