Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
* Position Summary
* Performs and monitors anatomic pathology processes according to established procedures and regulatory requirements. Recognizes problems and initiates resolutions. Assumes responsibility for accuracy, documentation and required instrument maintenance. Assists in developing procedures, testing platforms, and quality control programs. Serves as a technical resource and may provide training and competency assessment of laboratory personnel.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
* License/Certifications: Histotechnologist required. QIHC (Qualification in Immunohistochemistry) preferred. ASCP/National Society for Histotechnology.
* Experience: 6 months or more of previous Anatomic Pathology experience.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.