Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you looking for a job where YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in people's lives? Where YOUR voice and ideas MATTER? Are you a KINDHEARTED individual who is interested in a career in healthcare?
If so, please consider joining the RESIDENTIAL TEAM at MAINE BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE!
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
*Current MaineHealth employees not eligible for the sign on bonus. Must be separated from MaineHealth system for 3 months to be eligible.
As a RESIDENTIAL CARE WORKER, your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting clients with daily living skills
* Skills teaching
* Medication administration
* Providing daily support to clients in reaching personal and treatment goals
MAINE BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE is a proud member of MAINEHEALTH, Maine's largest health system, where we work together to make our communities the healthiest in America. Our primary goal is connecting clients and patients to appropriate care when they need it.
To learn more about our Residential Programs, visit our website:
MAINEHEALTH OFFERS A GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE TO ALL ELIGIBLE TEAM MEMBERS, INCLUDING PAID TIME OFF, MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION INSURANCE, EMPLOYER 403B CONTRIBUTIONS, AND SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS. MAINEHEALTH ALSO OFFERS EDUCATIONAL REIMBURSEMENT TO ENCOURAGE CONTINUED GROWTH!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED preferred. Salaries are based on years of experience and education.
* LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: Active Certified Residential Medication Aide and Personal Support Specialist certification however MBH will help pay for trainings as needed. Certification of Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT 1) must be obtained within one year of employment. Must have valid driver's license.
* EXPERIENCE: Prior experience working in a residential setting preferred.
* Must obtain appropriate level of automobile insurance within the first 30 days of employment
* Maintain required trainings to uphold MHRT-1 status
* Must have basic computer skills
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.