Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
As the the Patient Representative II, you will be responsible for coordinating front office activities for the Psychology Clinic. In this role, you ll be the first point of contact for patients and families upon their arrival. Customer service both internal and external is the foundation of everything we do at St. Jude, and this dynamic position requires the ability to react and adapt quickly to shifting priorities. Here at St. Jude, we set the standard in patient care, and we encourage applicants who match the caliber of our work. If you re a self-starter who welcomes challenge, thinks critically, and has energy and passion for people, we d love to have you apply.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
* High School graduate or GED
* Computer and business coursework or training required
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Five (5) years of general office experience including electronic scheduling and billing required
* One (1) year of experience as a Patient Representative I or comparable St. Jude position required
* Customer Service experience required
* No experience required with a Bachelor's degree
* Clinical office experience preferred
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO SEARCH FIRMS:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.