Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Type:100% ReimbursedJob Posting Title:Assistant Maintenance ManagerJob Description Summary:C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Manager to lead team members in repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment primarily consisting of conveying and sorting equipment at our location!
Expertise with Conveyor Systems strongly preferred.Job Description:
- Relies on experience and judgment to assign job plans and accomplish departmental goals. Manage all C&W Services maintenance team members at the site.
- Promote C&W Services both internally and externally. Must demonstrate leadership and good judgment in approaching decisions.
- Assist in formulating standards/work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Maintain positive customer and employee relations.
- Ensures that Maintenance department objectives and key metrics are met.
- Act as a Liaison to Account Manager, Planners, Customers, and Department.
- Lead team members by allocating time for one on one coaching and provide mentoring with high standards.
- Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee all applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Develop and oversee QA/QC inspection protocol of all work personnel and work performed.
- Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals.
- Communicates with all team members to support the development of short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Bachelor s Degree in Industrial Maintenance, Engineering, Management or related field. Have or posses capability to obtain CMRP / ICML MLT 1
- Five years experience in Leadership position or equivalent. Five years experience in industrial maintenance and repairs preferred.
- Has working knowledge of repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment. Repairs and preventive / predictive maintenance to be performed in conformance with established standards.
- Must have working knowledge of the following: proper use of hand/power tools, shop math, pneumatics, power transmissions, parts nomenclature, measurements and fasteners.
- Must be able to operate and have knowledge of simple and complex heavy industrial equipment such as forklifts, scissors lifts and boom lifts.
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.