Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
MEDICAL ASSISTANT, EMT, OR PARAMEDIC needed for a PART-TIME contract opportunity with Yoh's utilities company client located in TEMPE, AZ.
This position for COVID testing employees is only for 24 hours a week, Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri from 1:00pm - 7:00pm. We also have one full-time opening for a Medical Assistant for an occupational health clinic if you're seeking full-time work.
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* One of the following certifications/licensure: Medical Assistant (MA), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), or Paramedic
* Must be reliable with a positive, can-do attitude
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Assist employees with conducting their COVID tests. Employee drives up, tech hands the employee the sample tube and straw, the employee parks and spits into the tube/caps it, then hands it back to the tech.
* Assist with any questions and report health concerns to upper management
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* ABILITY TO WORK THE FOLLOWING SHIFTS STARTING ASAP: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1:00pm - 7:00pm
* Must be comfortable working autonomously as you will be the only medical professional in the trailer. But they do have plenty of support at the main clinic if needed.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
* Competitive pay!
* Great work-life balance
* Make a difference during this COVID-19 crisis
* Weekly direct deposit every Friday!
SPREAD THE WORD! PLEASE TELL OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS WHO MIGHT WANT TO HELP DURING THIS CRISIS. JOB STARTS ASAP!
- WE ALSO HAVE ANOTHER OPENING FOR A MEDICAL ASSISTANT TO COVER FRONT AND BACK OFFICE OF AN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH CLINIC MONDAY - FRIDAY 9:00AM - 6:00PM IN TEMPE!!
RECRUITER: Hana Daniels
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.