Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Software Engineer III
US-OH-Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
# of Openings
Sabre Systems is hiring for a Software Engineer III to support one of our customers in Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. The selected candidate will collaborate with the Government to design and implement LabVIEW test controls for aircraft survivability and landing gear safety. He/she will conduct LabVIEW programming, to include troubleshooting and debugging. Utilize National Instruments data acquisition hardware, electronics, and transducers to interpret and modify existing code or create new code and develop reports using LabVIEW Report Generator toolkit.
Responsibilities will include:
* Developing software using C++ on both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
* Participating in software design meetings and reviews
* Implementing unit tests and participating in functional test plan execution
* Master's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
* Five (5) years of experience using LabVIEW and MATLAB
* Experience with software design, development, coding, testing and debugging
* Solid foundation in object-oriented design, programming, and requirements development
* Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success - join Sabre!
Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan.
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EOE: Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.