Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people's lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We're committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you're a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
In keeping with the Mission/Vision/Values of Centerstone, an Crisis Counselor provides emergency crisis intervention and consultation services to clients, significant others, and referral sources. This includes providing crisis assessments, therapy, and intervention, in a community settings, by telephone, and video to recipients in crisis and facilitating appropriate linkage and referral to on-going services. Crisis Counselor are required to complete all required documentation, comply with contracts, grants, standards, regulations, and laws associated with this position in addition to working under the direction of the Crisis Manager when performing job tasks and providing services. As part of Centerston's team-oriented philosophy, an Crisis Counselor is expected to actively participate in a variety of cross-functional teams and performance improvement initiatives.MINIMUM CREDENTIALS/REQUIREMENTS
This position requires a Master's Degree in Human Services and demonstrated skill in performing required assessments or Bachelor's Degree and three years of relevant work experience in the mental health field. Individuals in Level 10 position must meet DASA requirements and be certified or licensed or eligible for same with in two years of hire date. Clinicians without clinical licensure remain in a level 10 position (CADC, LPC, LSW).Position requires the same, plus Illinois Clinical licensure and 2 year's post Master's Degree relevant experience. This position will conform to the Corporation's requirements of a variety of background checks and screenings, confirmation of educational degree, and/or confirmation of licensure.
Direct Service Providers utilizing electronic health records and/or other automated/electronic documentation systems are required to have computer and keyboarding experience and skills or the ability to develop such skills within required timeframes in order to meet the level of proficiency set by the agency. Direct Service Providers utilizing electronic/automated documentation systems will be required to undergo a computer and keyboarding assessment test to determine proficiency.
Additional questions can be directed to tone.org. Position will remain posted until filled.
Time Type:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status..