Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people's lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We're committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you're a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Description:Summary of Responsibility
In keeping with the Mission/Vision/Values of Centerstone, a Health Home Team Lead provides information, education and support for clients, promotes wellness, recovery and skill building to sustain better health. Provides prevention training for managing stress and problems, making healthy life style choices, recognizing and responding to relapse, managing crisis and achieving and sustaining recovery. A Health Home Team Lead assists the Program Manager in assuring compliance with standards, regulations, and laws. A Health Home Team Lead is required to use independent judgment (or works under the direction of supervisor) when performing job tasks/providing services. As part of Centerstone's team-oriented philosophy, a Health Home Team Lead is expected to actively participate in variety of cross-functional teams and performance improvement initiatives.
Requires Bachelor's Degree in human services related field OR Associates Degree and five years relevant experience with mentally ill population and have ability to articulate knowledge in the area of mental health recovery. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Position requires valid driver's license, safe driving record, and experience working with the public or a demonstrated interest to work with different population. Work with target populations, human service work, crisis intervention work preferred. Must successfully complete all required background screenings. Requires utilizing electronic health records and/or other automated/electronic documentation systems and to have computer and keyboarding experience and skills or the ability to develop such skills within required timeframes in order to meet the level of proficiency set by the agency. Direct Service Providers utilizing electronic/automated documentation systems will be required to undergo a computer and keyboarding assessment test to determine proficiency.
Additional questions can be directed to enterstone.org. Position posted until filled.
Time Type:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status..