Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
It's an exciting time to be part of the IFF family. The combination of IFF and Frutarom unites us to form a global leader in taste, scent and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of natural solutions and accelerating our growth strategy. We are currently looking for a Real Estate Analyst at our Hazlet, NJ location.This role is responsible for driving footprint optimization of non-operations facility network through data analysis and financial reporting, while standardizing business processes for global facility services.
The right candidate for this role will be able to successfully implement and maintain a sustainable methodology to determine the optimal footprint of non-operations facilities. They will drive implementation of new platforms required to meet this objective. This information will be leveraged by real estate managers to develop and align strategic plans with key stakeholders.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide financial analysis and reporting for real estate projects
- Track progress of projects against financial goals.
- Coordinate CAR / CAPEX process related to site decisions
- Drive implementation of a standard facility services platform
- Determine the optimal methodology and software required to run routine analysis on non-Operations site networks
- Create financial reports based on accurate data that adheres to IFF standards
- Determine the most efficient business processes for implementing standard practices in Facility Services
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong political savvy
- Strong analytics and ownership of data accuracy
- Strong knowledge in Excel, Access, Financial analysis
- Effective written and oral communications
- Meticulous attention to accuracy of information
- Strong networking skills / Self-starter
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
It is IFF's policy to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and to provide equal employment opportunity to Company employees and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital or civil union status, pregnancy, ancestry, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, protected disability, genetic characteristics, HIV status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the Company's employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation and terminations. Any employee requiring an accommodation of a protected disability should notify management or his or her Human Resources Representative. Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of his or her Human Resources Representative or any other member of management. Appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination may be taken against any employee who violates this policy.