Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Pricing Analyst I
Supports management, sales, marketing, contracts, and other administrative areas by providing timely and accurate financial projections, price quotations, contracts, and profit analyses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs financial analyses, including forecasts, projections, and historical assessments.
- Produces quotes for capital and/or disposables not covered by existing contracts
- Compiles and administers customer contracts, including the update of pricing and contract terms
- Facilitates the management approvals required for price levels and contract terms
- Facilitates communication among management, sales, and contracts staffs regarding contract and price
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Work is typically performed under general supervision, receiving some guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed and how to complete some assignments. Able to exercise moderate level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks and prioritizing work. Work is typically completed by following established policies and procedures.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able to consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions. Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows or other technical tools in completing assignments. Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted. Continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments.
- The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price.Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at 800-325-5900 option #3..