Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sand Point Services, LLC (SPS) is a full-service General Contractor that specializes in design-build and general construction, providing a wide range of construction services to government and commercial customers.
At SPS, we believe our team members are our greatest asset. We proudly serve our military and other federal clients in locations throughout the United States, and we take great pride in applying best practices to every task at every stage of every project. Headquartered in Anchorage, Alaska, we have satellite offices in NJ, DE, GA, NC, SC and WA.
Our Team strives to consistently operate with the highest level of integrity and professionalism to foster our client relationships and to provide outstanding opportunities for internal employee growth. Our unified approach to ethics and compliance, allows our employees to focus on delivering high quality services across the board.
- Minimum 10 years' project management experience including organization, management, administration, as well as managing complex logistics operations supporting multiple US Military Installation Customers. Certification as a Professional Engineer preferable.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management, or equivalent experience.
- Design Build experience required.
- Prior experience as a site superintendent a plus.
- Prior experience as Quality Control Manager a plus.
- Prior experience as Site Safety Officer a plus.
- Prior LEED experience and certification a plus.
- SCIF experience a plus.
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 10 or USACE EM 385-1-1 and First Aid/CPR preferred.
- Current QCM certification issued by Associated General Contractors (AGC) preferred.
- Must have construction leadership/project management experience, and demonstrate the ability to manage, organize, and direct the elements of a multi-functional activity including planning, procedure development and resource management.
- U.S. Government contracting experience required.
- Broad knowledge in construction methods, practices, schedules, logistics, billing and budgets.
- Ability to work extended work schedules as required supporting the project execution plans and schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and Projects).
- Proficiency in P6 a plus.
- A valid drivers' license issued by state of residence and in good standing and able to obtain and maintain a Government driver's license.
- Extensive experience with bid package reviews, construction estimates, and estimate verification.
- Will be required to pass facility security clearance investigation on DoD Projects.
- Will be required to pass Background Investigation on DoJ Projects.
What we look for in a new employee:
- Aptitude and desire to learn
- Ability to work independently remaining focused and motivated - Drive to exceed customer expectations
- Confident can-do attitude; proactive problem solver
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Typical work week; Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Job-site: Augusta, GA
What we have to offer our employees:
- Opportunity for a career
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Quality Healthcare Benefits Package
- Prescription Drugs
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance/AD&D Plan
- Bonus program
The physical demands associated with the duties and responsibilities described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this job. This includes the ability to spend extended hours walking construction sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
Sand Point Services (SPS) is a subsidiary of TDX and is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability STATUS, veteran protected status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Native Preference applies pursuant to P.L. 93-638, and SPS grants employment preference to shareholders of Tanadgusix Corporation and their spouses and descendants to the extent allowed by law. Prior to employment, successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen may be required.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance
To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-907-278-2312
To request an accommodation by email, contact us at HR@TDXCorp.com
Click Apply Now to apply for this position online.