Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systemes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let's design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
The Challenges Ahead
We are actively recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join our Finance Team. In this role, you will participate as a key team member to accomplish all tasks related to payroll processing for approximately 2,300 employees.
What Will Your Role Be?
- Assist in the preparation and processing of US payrolls using company procedures and policies as well as applicable US and state laws.
- Maintain employee data in ADP WorkForce Now, including but not limited to, New Hire Data Entry, W-4 information, Direct Deposit, eTime and Wage Garnishments.
- Assist in processing of special payrolls including travel reimbursements, commissions, bonus and year-end adjustment payrolls.
- Provide reporting and documentation on payroll transactions as needed by the company or as required by law.
Your Key Success Factors
- Ability to work onsite at Dassault Systemes 175 Wyman Street Waltham, Mass.
- 1+ years of experience or familiarity with US payrolls, labor laws and filing or the ability to quickly learn and apply them; training and instruction provided.
- Experience with ADP and/or ability and willingness to learn ADP to an advance level.
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments.
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and priority management.
- Ability and willingness to self-teach new Excel and software (ADP) functions.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills in two parts: 1.) very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.)verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.