Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don't just build buildings - we build stories.
Join our dynamic and growing marketing team - Ryan Companies US, Inc. is looking for a high energy team player for the Public Relations Manager role in our Minneapolis, MN office. The culture at Ryan is legendary, and we'd love you to join the fun!
We are searching for someone who has the ability to develop and implement PR strategies and the tenacity for driving day-to-day media relations initiatives. This role is responsible for building innovative media strategies; crafting irresistible pitches; and building/maintaining relationships with reporters and editors. In addition, this management position will collaborate with senior level executives, regional leadership and marketing teams, as well as regional PR firms, to drive public relations initiatives. If this describes your career objectives, we encourage you to apply today!
Some things you can expect to do:
* Develop and execute public relations strategies on behalf of the Ryan brand
* Contribute to creative ideation and content creation within an integrated marketing / communications team
* Draft media materials including key messaging, Q&A documents, press releases, and fact sheets
* Craft pitches and tell unique stories in effort to secure coverage with reporter
* Distribute news releases and media alerts for corporate and regional purposes on a variety of topics including new hires, key projects, awards, and events
* Edit and draft awards submissions for national organization submissions; support regional awards submission efforts
* Coordinate and maintain relationship with outside PR partners, both national and regional
* Foster and maintain relationships with key media on the local, regional, and national levels and across all mediums
* Provide event support - draft and distribute media alerts, put together project information and rendering for media, coordinate onsite interviews with executives
* Conduct media training with company leaders and individual spokespersons on media best practices for both proactive, reactive and crisis media situation
* Lead coverage analysis and reporting
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess a four-year degree in public relations, strategic communications, marketing and/or communications. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years in public relations, marketing or communications field, and experience in a PR firm/agency.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation - charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.