Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people's lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We're committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you're a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Assessment Clinician completes comprehensive assessments with newly referred Clients and Medication Only Clients. The Assessment Clinician utilizes information gathered during assessment to formulate treatment recommendations and to continue to monitor for appropriateness to the Medication Only Program. The Assessment Clinician conducts face-to-face community based evaluations of individuals experiencing psychiatric crisis. This includes providing crisis intervention services to individuals in city jails, hospitals, homes and a variety of public places, including Centerstone facilities and the crisis phone line. The Assessment Clinician performs continuing assessment of the Client's needs and functioning, maintenance of appropriate documentation, and development and implementation of initial personal growth plans consistent with the Client's therapeutic needs. The Assessment Clinician is required to use independent discretion and judgment when providing services to Clients. As part of Centerstone's team-oriented philosophy, the Assessment Clinician is expected to actively participate in variety of cross-functional teams and performance improvement initiatives.
Requires:A Master's Degree in social work, psychology, psychiatric nursing or other related human services field with a minimum of 1000 hours of clinical experience with a preference give to 4 or more year experience in the human services field, in the mental health field, valid driver's license, and safe driving history. Requires an in-depth knowledge of clinical theory and practice and symptomology of psychiatric illness. Requires a license (LPC or LSW) or the willingness to apply for this licensure during probationary period; clinical license (LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) preferred. Requires CPR certification. Knowledge and awareness of community resources preferred. Centerstone expects all staff to have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service; to comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable; to have high ethical and professional standards of conduct; must possess the flexibility to work with Clients at various stages in their personal growth including \\"high risk\\" Clients with complicated problems; and to have an attitude of wanting to continuously improve their own performance as well as that of Centerstone. Salary based on qualifications and experience. Must successfully complete all required background screenings.
Additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late applications may be considered based on pool of candidates. Position open until filled.
Time Type:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status..