Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) renders direct patient care to an assigned group of patients, in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Patient Care Division. Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse and the Clinical Supervisor in an assigned clinical area within a patient population as defined by the unit or clinic.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. Graduate from an approved school of practical nursing.
2. Certified in skills applicable to area within designated time frame.
3. Current, valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider (CPR and AED) Program card.
1. IV and Phlebotomy skills.
2. Previous experience in specialty area.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: Varies
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.