Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SME Force Operations
ENSCO ASE is recruiting senior engineering and support staff supporting the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense, Research and Engineering Branch (OUSD/R&E). We are seeking a SME Force Operations. Successful candidate is an expert in all facets of Force Operations. Position is located in the Washington D.C./Virginia area.
Qualifications Required (Skills)
- Bachelor's degree in War College or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in Operations.
- Experience and expertise in Joint Force design, development and application along with the following:
- Operational constraints, concepts of operation and concepts of employment
- Development and execution of COCOM operational plans, threat tactics and responses, logistics approaches.
- AN ACTIVE DOD TS/SCI CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION FOR WHICH YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
- Experience working with Joint Staff
Internal Position Title
Sr. Staff Program Analyst
General Education/Years of Experience
BS or equiv; min 10 yrs prof exp
Background Check Type
Drug Screen Type
Export Control and Licensing
Contract Award Contingency
The Aerospace Sciences and Engineering (ASE) Division is based in Cocoa Beach, Fla. ASE's primary focus is aerospace engineering and meteorological systems.
ENSCO's aerospace engineering efforts support Space Force activities throughout the U.S. ASE employees reliably develop and evaluate highly technical systems for critical launch operations, Satellite Control Networks, including range instrumentation, safety systems and communications.
The ASE Division is the premier integrator of disparate weather systems and technologies to enhance safety, reduce cost, and lessen weather impacts on space launches, aviation and business operations. ASE's world-class meteorological capabilities, systems knowledge, and experience provide customers with systems that meet their exact requirements in a cost-effective manner.
Key customers include NASA, the Department of Defense, and commercial airlines.
Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law. SME Force Operations | ENSCO