Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don't just build buildings - we build stories.
Ryan is hiring for an Associate Director of Architecture- Senior Living in Denver, CO! This position requires an organized, innovative, collaborative and forward-thinking individual who aims for the highest standards of excellence in senior living design. This is a dynamic role that involves working with the Director to set the direction for and provide thought leadership to Ryan A+E and the Senior Living sector. This includes facilitating projects nationally, collaborating with the A+E Sector Leaders, Development and Construction.
This role will support all senior living customers based in the Central region. That includes the Minneapolis, Austin, and Dallas development teams, current and future operating partners based in the Central region, and third-party design or design-build work for customers based in the Central region. Note that this role will follow those customers on every project, even if projects are not located in the Central region.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Work with Development and Construction on all aspects of business development including leading proposal efforts and project interviews
- Develop and maintain relationships with the local design community, identify award and speaking opportunities and attend senior living conferences
- Support Sector Director's yearly profit expectations and support managing and monitoring monthly sector financial reports
- Actively participate in leadership meetings and quarterly owner meetings
- Collaborate with Sector Director, key partners and team members, ensuring that each project has an effective project delivery approach
- Work alongside the Sector Director to develop, mentor and manage team members
To be successful in this role, you must have a Professional Architecture degree; Bachelor or Master of Architecture. You must be a licensed Architect with a proven track record of managing multiple projects, including complex projects over $50M
You will really stand out if you:
- Have experience working in Bluebeam, Procore, and Deltek
- Are LEED AP Certified and/or WELL AP Certified.
- Have expertise in Senior Living
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation - charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.