Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Selling and Service
* Ensures all daily tasks are completed without negatively impacting service or Coach standards
* Sensitive to customers needs and tailors approach by reading cues
* Follows up with customers consistently and genuinely to influence/close the sale
* Works with multiple customers simultaneously and breaks away as appropriate
* Demonstrates persuasive (not aggressive), confident, friendly and genuine service skills and selling behaviors
* Flexes personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store financial results
* Demonstrates Coach s Selling and Service expectations at all times
* Creates positive impressions with customer by bringing best self to work through elevated, sophisticated, appropriate business attire consistent with Coach s guide to style
* Meets customer needs through solution-oriented and forward thinking
Workplace and Environment
* Promotes and endorses a team selling environment
* Handles and offers solutions to customer issues appropriately and involves a manager when necessary
* Maintains a calm and professional demeanor at all times
* Is adaptable and flexible to change
* Represents Coach as a brand ambassador at all times
* Welcomes feedback and adapts behaviors as appropriate
* Takes initiative; has a high-level of ownership and accountability for individual results
* Demonstrates confidence when working with customers
* Fosters and environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
* Creates enthusiasm and positivity for a shared vision and mission
* Processes shipments as needed
* Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed
* Adheres to all retail policies and procedures including POS, Operations and Loss Prevention procedures
* Completes daily operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Coach standards consistently and in a timely manner
Physical: Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team. Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb ladders/stairs/step-stools to perform visual merchandising and housekeeping duties. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business during Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, and the holiday season.
Note: This document serves only as a sample of the job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhausted list of all performance requirements.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant s or employee s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.