Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
, is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB).
At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective and sustainable imaging data management.
From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational and business strategies.
Agfa HealthCare has an immediate opening for a talented Client Sales Executive to join its NorthAmerican team.
Responsible for selling the complete portfolio of Agfa HealthCare solutions to generate new business, by securing new name account sales and growing the Agfa portfolio existing clients, while maintaining client satisfaction in a specific geography.
This position can be based in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah or Arizona
- Achieving an annual Order Intake and Sales plan for IT and Imaging portfolio products
- Collaborating with the field sales support team to sell solutions through on site meetings, presentations and virtual meetings
- Building consultative sales relationships with key buying influences within the customer's organization including key management and executive management, CFO, CIO, CEO, CMIO etc.
- Leveraging strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface with diverse stakeholders, including selling top management on IT system and capital projects and working with all other hospital clinical functions in the decision making process
- Ensure customer satisfaction as well as customer credibility and confidence in Agfa by developing strategies and tactics in support of critical account management activities at assigned accounts to include broad communication, documentation, setting customer expectations, support team leadership, relationship management, and technology refresh,
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue objectives while positioning the integrated HealthCare offering.
- Increase the win rate verses competition by:
Preparing and executing strategic account plans and a business plan
Improving the accuracy of detailed forecasts and funnel reports
Improving effectiveness of high level selling at assigned accounts
Expanding relationships to include CFO, COO, and CIO departments
Providing customer and market intelligence to the Agfa marketing and product
development teams to develop and strengthen the product portfolio
Taking responsibility for personal development in selling skills and technical proficiency of
clinical application and multiplying these throughout the Informatics business,
- Effectively coordinate third party partners to enhance and strengthen the Agfa presence,
- Host site visits and provide on-site demonstration support to Agfa sales personnel,
- Set clear customer expectations and manage clear communications both internally and with the customer to ensure seamless implementation.
- Manage expenses to budget and operate at a standard of excellence in regards to teamwork, safety, ethics, diversity, Agfa's Quality System, business processes and the HealthCare Code of Conduct.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of time and to customer sites, sales meetings and tradeshows or as required by business conditions
- Bachelor's degree and direct sales experience selling enterprise IT solutions and/or medical imaging to hospitals, academic medical centers and large health systems
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a complex selling environment, where multiple people and/or committees involved in the purchasing decision
- Experience with the planning, developing businesses cases and administration of complex software applications, computer systems and networks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with diverse stakeholders, including selling top management on IT system and capital projects and working with all other hospital clinical functions in the decision making process
- Entrepreneurial attitude and proactive business style.
- Proficiency in Strategic Selling concepts and/or comparable sales process and tools
- Competitive imaging or software product experience/knowledge
- Self-starter and independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
- Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Solid process orientation and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational, employment and criminal background checks
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about and follow us on .
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment application process, please contact