Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Maintenance Technician III
Location St. Paul – Minnesota
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting and challenging work, while collaborating with extraordinary colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career, providing the training, mentoring, development and support you need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career without limits with a market-leading family-owned, global company where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of approximately 14,900 employees are bringing forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and transforming everything from healthcare to renewable energy to e-mobility to high-tech and telecommunications.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide multi-skilled maintenance support focused on customer service, quality, cost and productivity in a TPM environment.
• Diagnose PLC program’s
• Re-engineer equipment for more efficiency.
• Will work with and be required to understand both hydraulic and pneumatic system diagrams and the operation of all components of valve bank systems
• Understand purpose of symbols used in and information provided in plant systems diagrams including equipment arrangement, piping system, piping and instrumentation and electrical diagrams.
• You will use root cause analysis in order to recommend solutions that address and resolve equipment issues.
• Working towards and obtaining, or currently possessing a 2-year technical degree in the mechanical and or electrical field.
• Minimum of 10 years machine manufacturing equipment repair, mechanical and electrical. PC skills preferred.
• Some heavy lifting required to replace motors, pumps, extruder screws, etc., at low frequency. Equipment is provided to move / manipulate heavy components
• Occasionally – lift /carry objects up to 50 pounds.
• Working near energized electric circuits; some chemicals; as well as hot equipment and or materials.
If you want to do more than make a living, at Heraeus you can make a difference. We can provide you with the opportunity - and Open Space - where your ideas and career can grow and advance. We offer attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development. You can find more information at www.heraeus.com/careersusa.
Keywords: Maintenance Technician