Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
COMPANY: FedEx Logistics
JOB TITLE: Sr Account Executive
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC277333
TIME TYPE: Full Time
JOB TYPE: Regular
PRIMARY JOB POSTING LOCATION:
15022 132nd Avenue
New York, New York 11434
POSTING DATE: 2020-10-27
JOB POSTING END DATE: 2020-11-03
To sell FTN's services to parties engaged in goal import/export activities to increase assigned territory revenue. The parties include, but are not limited to, prospective and existing customers who can use additional FTN services, carriers and shippers, trade associations and government agencies. This position includes, but is not limited to, working with the regional sales director to resolve anticipated and unanticipated customer problems in a timely manner and with minimal negative effect on FTN; acting as a liaison with other account representatives and customer service representatives; contributing to the positive morale of the FTN sales team.
* With little or no direction, attains or exceeds designed territory objectives for new and existing customers. Annual revenue objective for this position is approximately $1,000,000 (U.S.).
* Establishes, implements and documents a strategy that identifies business potential in the territory and form assigned key accounts.
* Obtains maintains and demonstrates a complete knowledge of all key accounts and a complete knowledge of services offered by FTN T&B. Contributes to the development of FTN T&B services/product literature and sales material. Obtains materials to maintain industry knowledge appropriate to territory,
* Demonstrates the use of financial marketing and consultative selling.
* Understands and effectively uses FTN T&B and other FedEx resources.
* Plays a leading role in developing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing programs to meet and exceed required business volumes.
* Develops, documents and executes a territory management program to include calling on existing key accounts.
* Demonstrates and maintains knowledge of customer satisfaction survey results and assists in keeping FTN personnel focused on enhancing customer satisfaction to ensure a solid FTN/customer working relationship.
* Takes a leadership position in the territory with participation in trade, logistics and transportation associations to ensure FTN has visible presence in the territory.
* Willingly assists others and plays a lead role in regional and national customer councils.
* Resolves anticipated/unanticipated problems with minimal negative effect while significantly enhancing customer satisfaction.
* Involves management where appropriate.
* Identifies opportunities, risks and resources required to achieve revenue objectives.
* Provides timely and accurate 30/60/90-day forecasts for the respective territory including, expenses, revenue, and new accounts.
* Ensures that required reports are timely and accurate. Acts as liaison between customer and other functional areas (customer service, regional account coordinators, etc.).
* Contributes to the positive morale of all associates and in particular, the marketing and sales team.
* Provides advice and counsel to less experienced representatives resulting in their increased productivity.
* Actively participates in training for current sales and marketing teams. Assists in developing training programs, materials, and participates in the training process in a classroom environment and on customer calls.
Bachelor's degree/equivalent. Four (4) years of sales experience required. In depth knowledge of international trade service with emphasis on customs regulations and procedures in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico as well as transportation procedures and regulations in the three countries. Excellent listening skills in order to identify customer needs. Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to offer solutions to customer needs and resolve any problems to customer satisfaction. Must be a self-starter and motivated to accomplish sales goals and objectives. Very good organizational skills and time management to help with territory planning and maximize selling time. Strong self-confidence to assist in developing territory relationships in a highly competitive and price sensitive environment and to capitalize on \\"cold call\\" opportunities.
FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Logistics, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf) before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster_ES.pdf). Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT: The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless required to do so by law or the FedEx Logistics Legal Department.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Logistics is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about \\"Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.\\"
FedEx Logistics will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FAIR Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHOO) for the City of Los Angeles