Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call Dewberry at Work, that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking Survey Rodman personnel for out of town projects as a member of a survey crew performing pipeline, electric transmission line staking, as-built surveys, boundary and topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, right-of way acquisition, transportation, and construction surveys utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technology. Applicant must be responsible, highly motivated, and a detail oriented. Applicant must be able to work in a team environment as a key member of a survey crew. Per Diem is available for out of town work assignments.
* Handles routine matters and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Duties include gathering field data to coordinate geometry within the office and organize deed and right-of-way map data in preparation for drafting.
REQUIRED SKILLS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
* Zero experience required, will train.
* Must have a valid driver s license and ability to pass a driving record check prior to work assignments.
* Must be able to pass a DOT drug/alcohol test prior to work assignments.
* Must be able to work 60+ hours per week or as required.
* Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods for out of town work.
* Must be physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites under all weather conditions.
* Must be dependable.
* No experience required.
* Must have a High School Diploma (Minimum).
* Must have good Mathematical skills.
* Must have good communication skills.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*All recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.