Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Chicago Pneumatic (CP) as part of Power Technique North America, LLC, supplying portable power equipment - compressors, generators, light towers and pumps - to customers across the United States and Canada for the construction rental industry and process-critical applications.
Chicago Pneumatic (CP) is also providers of handheld construction tools. Our products and services include two full lines of hand held pneumatic tools, hand held hydraulic tools and other tool accessories.
Our goal/task is to continue to grow our market share and sales by double digits for the next 5 years.
We are seeking for Inside Sales Support Engineer to join our sales team.
The Inside Sales Support Engineer will provide support for the Regional Vice President (RVP) and our regional sales managers, to help improve the effectiveness of the sales functions and resulting customer satisfaction. The Inside Sales Support Engineer will develop the necessary technical, sales, and customer service skills to progress into a sales management role within the Power Technique North America organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In support of the regional sales operation, the Inside Sales Support Engineer will:
* Screen and promptly respond to inquiries from the regional sales managers, independent representatives, authorized dealers, and end-users.
* Perform basic specification review and prepare sales proposals for regional sales personnel when necessary.
* Maintain current and accurate CRM (Contact Relationship Management) system for use by the regional sales personnel, qualifying leads and opportunities from the web lead generator.
* Assist with qualification and generation of sales proposals in response to government / municipal bid requests coordinated by cooperative purchasing sources.
* Respond to inquiries of stock balance, pricing, delivery and availability for both parts and capital equipment.
* Enter the orders for Mobile equipment in C4C and coordinate with the Logistic team for the outbound Flow, Invoicing and related transactions.
* Log and maintain customer and prospect opportunities
* Enter and maintain quotes for the open opportunities
* Request Credit team to promote prospects to customers as needed
* Promote won quotations to logistics team for delivery and invoicing to customer.
* Manage direct-marketing activities to the authorized dealer network & Rep Groups to provide organizational and promotional updates.
* Conduct post-delivery customer interviews to drive customer satisfaction.
* Travel as necessary to work trade shows, attend customer meetings and assist regional management and sales personnel as a customer liaison for routine and special requests and projects.
* Provide solutions and support to ensure efficient completion of transactions.
* Develop a working knowledge of portable energy equipment, applications and market, and participate in employee development programs.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Perform duties in accordance with Power Technique North America, LLC standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customers. Take appropriate action to get the job done while maintaining close and effective communication with all internal and external customers.
What you can expect from us
Choose your career with us!
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 37 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for the future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We are proud of our strong and efficient training and development processes. And we collaborate across national and competence borders, something that gives you the chance to move between business areas, countries and functions. Whether you want to change track in your career, become a specialist or manager there is always an Atlas Copco way open for you.
When you join Atlas Copco you are entrusted with a great deal of responsibility from day one. Why
* Because we know that you have the drive to develop on your own initiative and the ability to make sound decisions but also that you will ask for help when you need it. Since you gladly share your knowledge and expertise, we can also give you more professional freedom.
At Atlas Copco, we have a world of experience behind us with all kinds of people from many backgrounds. The one thing we all have in common is that we are passionate about what we do and love new challenges. Each day brings us new opportunities to grow, both as persons and professionals.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
What we expect of you
* At least 2 years of Technical & Sales Experience.
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to work well in fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programs
* Motivated, self-directed attitude, with a high level of dedication to service.
* Must have and maintain a valid driver s license
Rock Hill, SC
Where will your passion take you
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Power Technique North America LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis