Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Strong background in managing Desktops, Servers, Packaging, Deployment & Patching with Security/Wintel background
* Maintain all Desktop/Server applications and automated processes
* Expert understanding and managing of Active directory, groups, policies, and architecture.
* AD knowledge, Logon Script Knowledge, Scripting with PowerShell, VB script and batch files
* Windows 7 10, OS and Application Migration knowledge and experience
* Coordinating with Application & Infra owners / Security Team
* Knowledge and Administration of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or HPCA similar Deployment tools
* Advanced understanding of multiple client platforms (Windows, Linux,)
* Experience in Client, network, and Windows or Linux server troubleshooting
* Experience in Monitoring, troubleshooting, and proactively recommending upgrades, patches, applications, and equipment
* Explore, Identify, Plan and Deployment of applications in Phased manner
* Coordinating with Application & Infra owners / Security Team as liaison
* Work closely with the Application teams to identify & Remediate EOL/EOS App Servers
* Provide Testing support to Applications team
This position will require expert knowledge of:
* Windows 7/ 10 & Windows Server 2008/2012
* Flexera Admin Studio / Install Shield or Similar Software
* Creating software packages in SCCM or HPCA and Overall knowledge of administration
* Windows troubleshooting
* Project Management Skills
* Scripting with PowerShell, VB script and batch files
* Working knowledge of Citrix/VM Ware (VDI-Horizon) and other terminal/virtual environments.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.