Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
This position requires candidate to have strong knowledge on Messaging & Business Integration Middleware products, developing deployment and familiar with security standards as well as developing automation and monitoring Components for these products.
Candidate will be responsible to work with various stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Review requirement documents, define service requirements and examine and update processes and procedures as necessary
- Design and Develop/enhance new Tibco component ( BW)
- Debug and resolve any production
- Provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisor/coach to lower level analysts
- Develop projects required for Design of metrics, analytical tools, benchmarking activities and best practices
- Automate the process wherever applicable
- 5+ years of experience working on Messaging / Middleware system
- Strong knowledge on Tibco EMS and hands-on with implementation of Queue, Topic, Bridge, Route, Adapter etc.
- Strong knowledge on WebServices- SOAP/REST
- Good understanding on Core Java
- Hands-on with XML, JSON, Copybook ( Mainframe) transformation, parsing etc.
- Hands on with core UNIX commands
- Familiar with Security aspect of Tibco- e, g,. SSL, Certs, etc.
- Strong knowledge on Tibco Business work (BW)
- Basic understanding of Oracle DB and writing SQLs
- Understanding of application monitoring like Hawk and other tools AppD, Splunk
- Familiar with CICD tools - Bitbucket, Jenkins(Pipeline), RLM etc.
- Understanding of Agile framework and usages of JIRA, etc. is preferred
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.