Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Type: Full Time
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Public Sector Financial Analyst Manager is responsible for supporting business development, practice development and project delivery activities. In this role, the Public Sector Analyst will be charged with providing daily support and delivery for the Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR).
- Bachelors degree, required; degree with a focus in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems, preferred
- Five (5) years of experiences with financial management principles and familiarity with financial management terms, processes, techniques, policies, regulations and organizational strategic goals, required
- Experience in performing analysis and problem solving, required
- Experience in being a Team Lead or senior member of the team, preferred
- Active DoD SECRET clearance, required
- Certifications to include CGFM, CDFM, PMP, CISA or other equivalent, preferred
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word, required
- Proficiency with Visio and/or other graphic design programs, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a team environment and with a customer service focus
- Superior organizational skills required with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail oriented with in-depth knowledge and application of English grammar and ability to proofread all written materials including proposals, pitches, presentations, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.