Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS MANAGER IN HOUSTON, TX
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Job Title: Innovative Solutions Manager
Reports To: Director Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
The purpose of this position is to manage the relationship between Access2Care and its Southwest Regional client base to deliver long-term stability, growth and success.
The Innovative Solutions Manager is a resource for day-to-day client interaction, shares A2C performance results, communicates program enhancements and oversees basic account set-up within the A2C platform.
This position will work closely with all Access2Care departments to assure client expectations are exceeded and serve as an internal subject matter expert for all activities relating to services provided to the assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serve as the A2C liaison to our client s management team. Coordinate and lead regular meetings with the client to ensure issue identification and proactive problem solving.
* Analyze client s markets and develop plans which match the supply of healthcare services appropriately to meet client demands.
* Ensure optimal service levels to members of clients. Analyze performance data, modify processes, and ensure high levels of customer service.
* Coordinate the resolution of service delivery challenges.
* Respond to, document, and ensure follow up to all service inquiries received from internal and external customers in a timely and thorough manner.
* Negotiate contract provisions and modifications ensuring effective, timely, and cost-efficient contract administration.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of all existing contract provisions.
* Participate in the assessment and development of Process Improvement Plans, Work Flows, Project Plans, Implementations, as required.
* Develop, Distribute and Present reporting, i.e., dashboards, performance reports, proposals in a timely manner as required by client or contract.
* Support the integration of client market expansion assuring a well-coordinated delivery of service.
* Assist the sales/marketing team in presentations and business development efforts.
* Review protocols at minimum, annually, revise and reissue as needed.
* Recommend modifications to operations to process improve and contain costs.
* Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and ensure continuous quality improvement.
* Demonstrate that internal customers are as valuable as external customers; project appreciation and respect for all team members.
* Support and foster a culture of honesty and integrity that fully conforms to the company s quality and compliance programs.
* Actively develop, train and promote the use of work teams for process improvement; share information with others to increase the use of best practices.
* Implement changes to integrate operational initiatives associated with organizational strategy.
* Travel is Required
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Four-year degree recommended. May substitute equivalent work experience.
* Preferred minimum three (3) year of experience in transportation, Medicare/Medicaid insurance or managed care.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience and/or working knowledge of health care industry
* Familiar with a variety of transportation service concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Basic knowledge and demonstrated leadership skills.
* Applicant is expected to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and policies within the business retention field.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected along with the ability to work independently.
* Advanced computer skills including proficiency with programs such as Excel and PowerPoint
* Well-developed organizational and time management skills.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled