Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Prepare quotes for Quincy equipment.
* Upsell customers to advanced equipment.
* Secure orders by obtaining purchase orders from customers.
* Process credit approvals.
* Make outbound sales calls to route customers, drifted accounts, and prospects
* Maintain all paperwork and ensure POs, orders, quotes, etc.
are maintained to ensure prompt customer follow-up and compliance with company procedures
* Responsible for phone sales of call-in and walk-in customers, including selling equipment and deferring leads to outside sales people, as appropriate
* Responsible for assisting in local marketing efforts, such as mailers, phone campaigns, and etc as directed by the Regional VP
* Maintain accurate customer information in Sales Force (CRM)
* Maintain accurate machine and parts information
* Process return of unused and/or incorrect parts and update Sales Force accordingly
Experience & Education
* Bachelor s Degree in business or relevant technical field preferred.
* A minimum of one year of relevant sales support experience in a manufacturing environment.
Skills & Competencies Desired
* Must be motivated
* Must be self-directed
* Must be sales / customer service oriented
* Must be able to travel by airline; nationally and internationally
* Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Quincy People & Culture Quincy employees are resilient and like to be challenged.
We welcome new ideas and we are ready to challenge the status quo when it comes to solving problems.
Our working environment is diverse, collaborative and moves at a fast pace.
We aim to create a workplace where every individual is valued, proud, empowered, respected, developed and rewarded.
Our values are important to us they re who we are, what we do and how we deliver the best experience to our customers, our organization and our community.
Our commitment to the values of reliability, courage and resilience supports us in achieving our mission and they fuel our company vision.
If you are looking for an organization where you can be challenged, where you can learn new things, and even have a bit of fun while doing it, Quincy Compressor might be the place for you.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to:
com or call 251.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.