Posted in Other 24 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Luxor, we create an innovative and forward thinking culture that our employees love, and our products reflect this. As a manufacturer of innovative workspace product solutions that are sold to the commercial, educational, industrial and other end markets, we are constantly developing functional products that are value priced. Under our Stand Up Desk Store brand, we create workspace furniture solutions that nurture a healthy and collaborative work environment.
The Digital Marketing Specialitst is responsible for developing, implementing, and tracking digital marketing campaigns and activities that promote Luxor's brand and products through the use of email, social media, website pages, online product listings, SEO, blogs, and other initiatives in support of new business and customer retention goals.
Specifically, this position will work cross-departmentally with the Luxor reseller sales team to suggest, develop collaboratively, and finalize the strategy for marketing activities that drive increased sales. The position will then execute these strategies, including the setup and management of emails, build-out and continuous improvement of logic flows, and create drip campaigns using Salesforce's Pardot marketing automation platform to generate leads and drive engagement. The position will also review Luxor branded product listings online, both in Amazon and on our reseller eCommerce sites, and identify and execute projects to improve listings and uplift sales of those products. This will include direct management of Luxor brand Amazon listings, as well as working hand-in-hand with the reseller customer teams to support the improvement of their product listings on their sites and the sales channels that they use.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities:
* Ownership of the Pardot email marketing automation platform, and intregrations with our Salesforce platform.
* Set strategy for and manage email marketing campaigns, and nurture programs; includes ideation, collaborative planning with sales, targeting, designing, executing, and reporting results.
* Increase email metrics such as open and click-through rates by implementing testing methodologies.
* Analyze digital campaign results, identify areas of improvement, and recommend solutions to increase performance.
* Manage online listings for Luxor branded products on Amazon and/or with third parties to provide content rich product listings that increase sales/conversions. Oversee Amazon Brand Registry and creation of Amazon A+ detail pages. Collaborate and prioritize with Luxor sales so that the most impactful product listsings are being managed/maintained, and expand listings managed over time. Monitor results of improvements to confirm expected sales growth.
* Setup, launch, and analyze social media campaigns to build brand awareness with a focus on growing traffic.
* Implement and maintain a content calendar of social media campaigns, emails, new product launches, etc.
* Assist the Sr. Copywriter in writing and editing content for email distribution and other digital media projects
* Assist the Sr. Multimedia Designer in creating landing pages for email campaigns and preparing photo images for website and digital marketing campaigns.
* Update and maintain product listings on Magento website.
* Update and maintain image database.
* Keep up to date on email marketing, social and digital media trends, best practices and monitor competitor initiatives in the space
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Special projects as assigned
* Assemble product samples and/or help with photo shoots as required
* Assist with preparation for trade shows and attend national trade shows as required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Minimum 3-4 years of recent eCommerce Marketing experience, must include email campaign management and hands-on product listings experience; knowledge of Padot a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with customers
* Proficient with creating and editing content using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of apps, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
* Experience prioritizing collaborative Marketing/Sales projects in a fast paced, growth environment
* Demonstrated proactive, positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn and contribute to the performance of the team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Work History Requirements
* Minimum 3 years of digital online marketing experience
* Minimum 1 year of recent email experience; knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce a plus
* Sales experience a plus
* Education Requirements
* Bachelor's degree
Computer equipment and level of software requirements:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud suite of apps, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Specific Knowledge, licenses, certifications REQUIRED:
* General workplace safety
PHYSICAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
* Usual office working conditions
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.