Posted in Other 26 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IES Commercial, Inc. Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Electrical Helper in Hampton Roads, Virginia.
* Assists commercial Electricians by performing various tasks and material handling.
* Properly mounts and installs assigned work conduit, wires, and strapping as directed.
* Assists in wire pulls and other duties as directed by supervisor.
* Works from all types of ladders.
* Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
* Travel may be required.
* Minimum 6 months recent electrical experience.
* High School Diploma/GED.
* OSHA 10 or ability to obtain
* Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One and our record shows it.
Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact IES Commercial & Industrial Division Human Resources at
Phone: (305) 887-5137.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans