Posted in Other 26 days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
DO YOU HAVE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AS A PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR THAT YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At ORANGE PARK MEDICAL CENTER we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* You will help in the planning, implementing, coordinating and monitoring all hospital and medical staff performance improvement and peer review activities.
* You will Assist the Department and Committee Chairmen in the measurement, assessment and improvement of processes.
* You will Collect relevant data and identifies records for review by members of the medical and hospital staffs. Uses tools such as CHOIS, Crimson and COMET for data abstraction.
* You will assist in the coordination of monthly meetings for regulatory readiness and/or peer review and evaluation of the appropriateness of patient care provided by hospital staff and members of individual medical staff departments.
* You will help provide Summaries of PI data in a method that prompts committee focus on trends and problem areas for conclusive actions.
* You will assists department Chairmen, physicians, and hospital committee members with the investigation of Peer Review, Focused and Ongoing Professional Performance Evaluation reviews, and survey readiness.
* You will develop and maintain format and procedures for documentation and reporting of PI and peer review activities; maintains reports of findings, conclusions and actions resulting from monitoring and evaluation of patient care by hospital staff and members of the medical staff.
* You will ensure regular reporting of significant information related to patient care to appropriate individuals, departments and/or committees.
* You will assist with the scheduling of meetings and preparation of agendas and committee minutes as assigned.
* You will provide consultation upon request or as assigned by the VP Quality Resources to any department, coordinator, committee, quality action team or task force regarding methods of quality review, statistics and data analysis; maintains resource materials necessary to assist staff understand and comply with the Performance Improvement process.
* You will assist the VPQ with planning, development and presentation of educational programs on Performance Improvement for physicians and hospital personnel.
* You will assist the VPQ in monitoring the hospital's progress in meeting the objectives of the comprehensive Performance Improvement program.
* Bachelor of Nursing -required, Masters in Medical Field Preferred
* BLS - AHA Healthcare Provider required
* State of Florida RN License or an Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) required
* Specialty certification in clinical field, quality or others preferred
* Advanced computer skills required, Experience in MediTech preferred
ORANGE PARK MEDICAL CENTER is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years. As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world, ORANGE PARK MEDICAL CENTER provides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines, ORANGE PARK MEDICAL CENTER has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.
HCA HEALTHCARE has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. UNLOCK THE POSSIBILITIES AND APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.