Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Product Engineer - Field Apps
US-CA-Redlands | US-ME-Portland | US-OR-Portland
ArcGIS Product Engineering
Combine your passion for problem solving, software development, and geographic awareness to build high-quality commercial software. This is an exciting opportunity to use your talent, expertise, and passion to ensure we deliver software that fulfills the needs of field operations with cutting-edge mobile and web-based software.
Your work will involve discovering innovative ways to improve the products we deliver to our customers worldwide, finding ways to stress our code, implementing new tests, and even developing new test frameworks. You will also learn best practices from individuals who have decades of combined experience building ArcGIS, a premiere GIS platform.
Join our fast-moving, dynamic team and help shape The Science of Where!
Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework using Selenium and Appium
- Create and implement detailed, comprehensive, and well structured automated test scenarios
- Monitor test results, identify issues, and work with the team to resolve them
- Develop and maintain ways to share test results and status to the wider team
- Work with developers to improve applications to support automated testing efforts
- 1+ years of experience in object oriented programming
- 1+ years of experience with test automation frameworks Selenium or Appium
- Demonstrated experience maintaining and developing automation testing frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, engineering, geography, GIS, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- Experience with ArcGIS software or other geospatial technology
- Experience working with Android Studio and Xcode
- Familiarity with continuous integration (i.e., Jenkins), containerization (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes), source control management (i.e., GitHub)
- Ability to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning and building software products
- Proven ability to deliver work within time constraints, in teams and individually
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.