Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE RN NEURO TRAUMA ICU PART-TIME .6FTE NIGHTS 7P-7A
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way. Our 34-bed Neuro Trauma ICU is a Level 1 Trauma Center with Stroke Accreditation, which provides critical care for all north Dallas population. Our RN team provides procedures which include coiling's, clot retrievals and cerebral angiograms. The typical patients on this unit are TBI's, brain tumors, post spinal patients, SDHs, SAHs, ICHs, ischemic/hemorrhagic strokes, MVA's and MCC's. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the NEURO TRAUMA ICU RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
* Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
* Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
* Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
JOIN OUR TEAM AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A TOTAL REWARDS PACKAGE TO SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH, LIFE, CAREER AND RETIREMENT INCLUDING:
* A supportive and collaborative work environment
* Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
* A competitive wage scale
* Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
* A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
* HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance and tuition reimbursement program.
MEDICAL CITY PLANO is a full-service, Magnet designated 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL: * ADN required and BSN preferred
* Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
* Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE (1) YEAR ICU/CCU RN EXPERIENCE IN AN ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.