Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Practice
This Practice that leads all initiatives surrounding incorporating AI into Customer Intelligence, Operations Intelligence, Product Intelligence, and Fraud Insights
Location and Travel: Riverwoods, IL
Excellent skill in Ab-Initio ETL CO>OP, EME, GDE.
· Perform development, documentation, debugging and implementation of solutions for Abinitio ETL requirements.
· Delivery of low level design documents with ETL & DWH strategy, standards and adhering to ETL & BIW principles & policies.
· Strong knowledge in BI and Data Warehousing.
· Strong understanding of ETL, DWH and Report designs with functional and non-functional assessment for global implementations.
· Accountable for any development and build related queries/issues.
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle
2 to 4 years of experience in Abinitio development and maintenance projects
Strong understanding and hands-on programming/scripting experience skills – UNIX shell