AutoNation Nissan Miami Position Overview
The receptionist receives incoming calls, determines the nature of each call and directs the caller to the appropriate person or department. Answers basic inquiries and takes messages.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold
- Take thorough messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
- Assist with filing duties and other administrative tasks as needed
- Prepare sales and service gas tickets for the Accounting Department
- Serve as a backup to the Sales Department Cashier
- Assist the General Manager with various clerical duties as needed
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a multi-line switchboard
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to work well with the public
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.