Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices with over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace, and passion, enables our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek's Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
• Will serve as a technical resource by providing guidance and assistance to ensure compliance HSE requirements
• Identify HSE risks and offer mitigation strategies to the team. Assess field activities by conducting onsite audits and inspections to ensure HSE compliance
• Assist with contractor onboarding, management system assessment and verification
• 3+ years of experience in oil & gas HSE experience
• Valid Drivers License
• NSTC Certification
• Professional working experience in and understanding of drilling safety regulations and their applicability to upstream oil and gas operations, and/or similar experience with oilfield construction and operations and maintenance safety regulations and applicability
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive relations with HSE, team members, internal business partners and contract personnel
• Experience working with third-party contractors to safely achieve business goals
• 5 years Drilling & Wells HSE experience
• Certified Safety Professional
• OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety and Health
• CPR/AED/ First Aid
• Hazardous waste operations - 40 hour with current refresher training
• Phone interviews
• In-Person interviews (if necessary)
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.