Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Avamere at Sherwood
16500 Century Drive
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #WorkWithPurpose!
Full-Time/Part-Time Various Shifts Positions Available!
Avamere at Sherwood
16500 SW Century Drive
Sherwood, OR 97140
As a caregiver with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job - it's a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
We support your career! That's why Avamere offers Tuition Reimbursement for Full-Time Employees, to support their desires to learn and grow in the healthcare field! Avamere also hosts free Nursing Assistant courses to provide our employees and memners of our community with an accessable avenue to complete the requirements for Nusing Assistant Certification and take the first step toward a rewarding and growing professional career!
Care for residents and assist in updating each resident's service plan
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and eating
- Assist with the Life Enrichment Program and encourage residents to participate in activities
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
- Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter
- Assist in providing a safe environment for residents
- Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance and specialized caregiving as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Have knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with elders
- Possess a passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free nursing assistant classes
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Amidst the beauty of Washington County in Oregon you'll find Avamere at Sherwood. This location features 79 rooms and offers assisted living, memory care, and respite care. Amenities include 24-hour staff, transportation, monthly ice cream socials, and an extensive activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere at Sherwood is proud to be a recipient of the Bronze Quality Award from the American Health Care Association.
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is proud to be named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of every person they serve.
Get to know more about Avamere at Sherwood on their blog and on Facebook.
This position is subject to a collective bargaining agreement with the SEIU 503
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer