Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We are seeking a uniquely talented individual to fill the position of Research Associate, with the flexibility to work both first and second shift.
The Research Associate performs skilled analysis of public records from disparate sources including web-based public portals, subscription-based access points, automated public record scrapers and internal and external third party court researchers, ensuring accurate public record information is provided to our clients according to internal company standards.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions Include:
- Performs skilled public records research in accordance with established procedures using various court access systems.
- Reviews and analyzes public record data, identifying key information and accurately transcribing it into internal systems according to a standardized format or based on customer requirements.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with Clerks of Court and other agencies via telephone, facsimile and email as needed to complete public record research.
- Reviews own work or peer reviews that of other team members to ensure accuracy in search criteria and data entry and compliance with internal research and reporting standards prior to returning results.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Strong proficiency in understanding county court records, the nature of county criminal offenses and how they progress through the criminal justice system, and the nuances and differences across varying jurisdictions.
- Basic computer skills and abilities to learn various software for data evaluation.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Strong reading comprehension and data entry abilities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excels in a collaborative team environment.
- 2+ years experience (preferred) in a court research operational capacity.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H.