Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, our Strategy, Finance, and Operations team works to provide strategic direction to the company, ensuring that everything we do is viable and built to last. Overseeing and safeguarding Novo Nordisk's short and long-term planning, the Strategy, Finance and Operations team works closely with the business across the organization to develop strategies and business plans, monitor industry trends, and provide operating recommendations. We regulate accounting, uphold workplace safety, manage our supply chain and sampling, support technology, provide commercial insights & analytics, maintain our facilities and assure the integrity and completeness of all business transactions. At Novo Nordisk, you will have the opportunity to build a life-changing career in a global business environment. We encourage our employees to make the most of their talent. And we reward hard work and dedication with the opportunity for continuous learning and personal development. Are you ready to realize your potential?
The Lead Engineer will have responsibility to develop and maintain full stack solutions and direct the development efforts of internal or external engineers. This role will be responsible for designing complex solutions and lead them from idea to full scale production.
Reports to a member of the IT Leadership Team. Interacts with internal stakeholders across business units as well as external suppliers and partners.
- Development expertise with Salesforce ecosystem and Microsoft Power Platform
- Able to take a concept from idea to finished, functional feature
- Responsible for developing others
- Have deep experience with CI/CD, Agile, and automated deployment best practices
- Self-directs activities and works through goal setting, time management, and planning
- Applies original thinking to produce new ideas and innovative products
- Promotes and organizes collaboration between teams
10% travel including some international.
Development of People
Ensure that reporting personnel have individual development plans (IDP), with annual goals and measurements that are consistent with the priorities of the business, and that interim reviews are held so that their work is focused on those priorities, and they understand their level of accountability for results and the measurement process. Ensure that the IDP forms include completed learning and aspiration plans and are in place for all reporting personnel to enable the achievement of goals and capability to assume increased levels of responsibility. Manage the application and communication of all Novo Nordisk policies, procedures, and Novo Nordisk Way.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science(or related field) is required
- AMinimum of 7 years' experience within software/product development, infrastructure, and operations is required
- A minimum of 10years' experiencewithin software/product development, infrastructure, and operations can be substitutedfor a degree
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce and similar platforms is required
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud is preferred
- Must have experience managing a DevOps process as well as tools such as Azure DevOps or similar is required
- Experience in healthcare/life sciences (GxP) a plus
- Knowledge of APIs, general scripting and automation, and strong collaboration skills are required
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications..