Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Are you someone who always pushes yourself to achieve more and leaves nothing on the table? If so we are interested in getting to know you!
As a Business Development Manager with Experis you will have the opportunity to connect clients with the professional resourcing and talent solutions they need to win, all while building and managing your book of business, directly influencing your earnings.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients and prospects. Partner with new and existing clients to provide professional resourcing and talent solutions.
• Secure new business with prospects and existing clients in an assigned territory.
• Execute against territory and client plans to capitalize on market/industry and client opportunity.
• Keep client information and sales leads up to date in CRM.
• Own the relationship with the client - drive the entire sales cycle, manage client questions/escalations, and pursue opportunities to expand scope and services.
• Build relationships with consultants on assignment with clients to monitor engagement and develop deeper understanding of client.
• Offers customized workforce solutions to clients by collaborating across teams/brands to leverage the full suite of ManpowerGroup solutions.
• 1-3+ years' sales experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Industry knowledge: Knowledge and experience in talent management and/or to the staffing industry is a nice to have.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower, ManpowerGroup Solutions and Right Management. To learn more, visit www.experis.com.