Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
A TOWN WHERE EVERY DETAIL, FROM VISION TO EXECUTION, MAKES LUXURY SEEM SIMPLE.
From the moment one views the iconic butteries and towering palms lining the center of our beach town, there is an unrivaled sense of escape. Alys Beach is carefully crafted to celebrate the public realm of streets, parks, pedestrian paths, and great civic buildings in a manner reminiscent of the world's most beloved seaside towns. In recognition of the strong draw of the sea, our streets orient to the beach, guaranteeing views to the Gulf and cooling sea breezes.
Alys Beach is a groundbreaking community located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida's panhandle coast, six miles east of Seaside on Scenic Highway 30A. Planned by Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company, Alys Beach is a Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) whose architectural vision has its roots in the style of Bermuda architecture and in the courtyards of Antigua, Guatemala, the colonial capital of Central America.
Alys Beach is in the early stages of town building. Our purpose is to evolve along with your family, maintaining the timeless traditions of sustainability and the highest standards of design and construction. Come join us in creating a special place to live, visit, relax, and play.
EBSCO Industries is seeking a Engineering Supervisor to join our team. The Engineering Supervisor will provide technical and administrative assistance to the Director of Maintenance and Facilities in all operational aspects of the Engineering department.
- Assist the Director of Maintenance and Facilities in the procurement of supplies
- Supervise Maintenance staff
- Provide exceptional customer service to homeowners, guests, and vendors
- Review, assign and act on work requests by setting priorities for engineering
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, homeowners, and guests verbally and in writing
- Ability to use standard software applications
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Essential Job Functions
- Assume the full responsibility for the Facilities Department in the absence of the Director of Maintenance and Facilities
- Work on equipment as needed
- Engage in a positive and urgent manner with owners, guests, and fellow associates
- Communicate directly with owners, guests, and fellow associates
- Ability to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends and holidays
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law..