Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* The Accountant supports Memorial Hospital's Finance team in preparation of standard journal entries, as well as internal and external financial reporting for the hospital and other entities as assigned. Prepares balance sheet reconciliations. Position oversees the accounts payable coding and invoice accrual process. Responsible for maintaining fixed asset system and related schedules. Assists with budget to actual variance analysis.
* This is a full time, 40 hour per week position. Office hours are Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
* Competitive salary plus an exceptional benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, generous paid time off plan, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, and much more!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
* LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: None required.
* EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years' accounting experience; hospital finance experience is preferred. Experience with General Ledger/ Accounts Payable/ Fixed Asset systems preferred.
* Ability to work independently with high level of accuracy.
* Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.