Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
As a Banking Center Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the sales management of a small team of associates while also engaging in outside business development activities. You will also be accountable for delivering an outstanding customer experience, while achieving branch growth and sales targets, operational efficiencies and the development of all associates. The Banking Center Manager will model the Cadence Vision sales process with all team members and provide accountability for executing upon needs-based sales activities.
- Do Right by building, developing and deepening customer relationships, following the Cadence Vision sales process and using needs-based questioning to identify deposit, credit and investment solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals.
- Embrace We by coaching and developing team members' sales, service and operations skills. Also, Embrace We by referring identified opportunities to the appropriate line of business.
- Own It by meeting or exceeding individual sales and activity objectives as measured by team benchmarks and personal business development activities. Also, establish preset appointments to identify customer needs via in-person meetings, teleconsulting activities and outbound community involvement.
- Introduce Fresh Thinking by developing specific tactical plans for the Banking Center team and individual associates to best achieve sales goals and deliver a differentiated customer experience.
- Manage and grow a branch office of moderate complexity with balance sheet generally between $15 million and $50 million in an established banking market.
- Manage supervisory responsibilities for 3 to 7 associates.
- Implement sales and promotional programs with creativity and energy such that goals and quality standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Originate consumer and small business lending credits -- generally up to $1 million.
- Ensure the growth activity and financial prosperity of the Banking Center and the execution of daily/weekly business development activities.
- Manage the recruiting, selection, performance, development and termination of all Financial Center associates.
- Engage in community development activities to promote the Bank in the assigned market as well as CRA activities.
- Coach and mentor all associates in learning the Vision needs-based sales program, including technical expertise required of their role.
- Ensure the operational efficiency, compliance and quality standards are met.
- Make sound operational decisions to deliver an exceptional customer experience while also protecting clients and the Bank.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position and keep up to date on regulation changes -- including the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other applicable regulations and laws.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree, Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2 + years of banking experience or demonstrated outside sales experience in business, retail or other industries preferred.
- 1+ year(s) of demonstrated team leadership, coaching and/or management experience in a high-performance sales and service environment preferred.
- Proven track record of exceeding activity and goal expectations in a consultative sales environment.
- Strong organizational skills with enhanced attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to solve complex problems and nurture client relationships even in contentious situations.
This position requires S.A.F.E. registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) can provide information about the requirements for registration.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.