Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Customer Success Management Regional Lead
CSS - Customer Success
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
The PTC Customer Success Management team is responsible for the growth and success of our enterprise customers by helping them get the most value out of their investments in PTC solutions. We are passionate about the customer experience and devoted to their success. The Regional Lead is critical to managing the health of the business within their assigned region by assessing churn risks and driving corresponding mitigation plans as well as supporting growth of annual recurring revenue. This is an exciting leadership role with the opportunity to interface with senior leaders, providing guidance to executives, program and technical teams as well as acting as the voice of the customer within PTC.
Customer Success Regional Leads understand barriers to adoption and are fanatical about busting churn. They understand the value PTC solutions bring to bear and enjoy engaging cross functional teams to resolve customer challenges. They arenaturally curious about PTC solutions and the domains they are used in to help our customers meet their business objectives. If you are an influential leader who can collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to improve business health and expand recurring revenue we want you to join our team.
- Understand the exisiting subscription base and top customers within the region by industry and segment
- Assess and report on subscriptions for churn risk
- Develop, implement and track mitigations plans for customers at risk of churn
- Develop a strong cross functional network to
- Engage with key customer stakeholders to act as a trusted advisor and improve account governance where needed
- Be the voice of the customer within PTC by providing critical feedback to help improve the overall experience, product and identify market growth opportunities.
- Serve as a partner to the sales team(s) helping to identify new opportunities and providing account management support.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to listen and tailor messages for multiple audiences from executive decision-makers to staff at all levels.
- Domain experience in the CAD, PLM, IIoT or other applicable engineering fields with understanding of the settings in which PTC's solutions are implemented.
- Broad understanding of how businesses function and their priorities, and more importantly the ability to translate technical and operational issues and opportunities in business terms and value propositions that ensures the collective executive level support for driving long term technical and operational improvements.
- Basic practical understanding of project management and ability to multi-task while coordinating activities from multiple functions in a matrix environment.Competencies
Integrity & Trust
- You have an established record of trust and are seen as a direct, thoughtful individual unafraid to present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner. You keep confidences, admit your mistakes and never misrepresent yourself or the company for personal gain.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments, stay cool under pressure and do not become defensive or irritated and are the one who can be counted on to hold things together during tough times.
You are knowledgeable about how organizations work and know how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network. You are an expert at understanding the culture of organizations and how to navigate them while building and maintaining consistent key policies, practices and procedures to provide a consistent high level client experience.
- The CS Regional Lead reports to the Senior Director, Customer Success Management and manages resources and teammates in a matrix environment across the Customer Success organization.
Job Req Number
PTC Company Description
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today's new technology to drive digital transformation.
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it's like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: * Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match * Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) * Healthcare and Dental insurance * Paid Time Off and Sick Time * Birthday Day-off * Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) * Holiday Pay * Employee Referral Program * Management and Employee Training Development * Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.