Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Business Analyst
Change people's lives and love what you do! Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. As a top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices, more people choose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other.
About the role:
Are you ready to join a global healthcare organization that is dedicated to changing lives all over the world? Cochlear Americas has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst in our newly opened, state of the art Americas head office in Lone Tree, Colorado.
To be successful in this role, you will participate in projects, conduct research and provide critical analysis to support and improve organizational and departmental business needs related to policies, procedures and processes. By gathering functional and technical requirements, you will ensure that applications are maintainable and align with integration requirements, technology roadmaps and standards. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, product management, product marketing, and developers to proactively investigate and propose process and efficiency improvements to document business requirements, help define concepts and build business cases.
Join our team and become a trusted resource across the business!
To add value to Cochlear, in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Key Incumbent Requirements: Minimum
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively present to all levels within the organization
- Ability to understand and write technical documentation
- Proven experience creating and managing business requirements and user stories for enterprise software platforms, including the creation of supporting documentation including process flows, acceptance criteria and wire-frames
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with cross functional and global teams
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549.
Visit our careers site at to learn more about current openings!