Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Title: Management Analyst, Senior
Job Location: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
Odyssey Systems has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Management Analyst, supporting the KC-46 Division (AFLCMC/WKC), Wright Patterson AFB, OH. AFLCMC/WKC directs the development, test, production, deployment, and sustainment of the KC-46 aircraft, support, and training systems.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages through implementation and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Apply knowledge of management functions, processes, and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information required to support operations management programs.
- Assist in the organizational workflow process to include utilizing the Air Force SOCCER system.
- Be familiar with and follow all Air Force regulations and guidance required to successfully manage workflow process, prepare response package for senior leader coordination, evaluate all documents for content and format, provide guidance and instruction to the customer, and recommend improvements.
- Produce written reports, briefings, letters of correspondence, memos, meeting agendas and minutes, action item lists/tracking, task/office suspense management/ tracking, and administrative file plans.
- Possess the advanced knowledge, experience, and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and journeyman personnel within the technical/professional discipline. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline and possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures, and practices in their area of expertise. (Program Office, Enterprise, and Staff Level Support interface).
- Active Secret Clearance
Minimum Recommended Education and Experience:
- Advanced Degree (Master of Arts (MA) / Master of Science (MS) and twelve (12) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) years of which must be in the DoD, OR
- BA/BS degree, and fifteen (15) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) of which must be in the DoD, OR
- Twenty (20) years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, eight (8) of which must be in the DoD.
- Advanced Degree (Master of Arts (MA) / Master of Science (MS) and twelve (12) years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five (5) years of which must be in the DoD
- Work Location - Wright Patterson AFB, OH
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).