Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a team member you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
◦Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
◦Paid Personal Leave
◦401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
◦Identity Theft Protection discounts
◦Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
◦Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success! Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated leader like you to be a part of our team.
This position leads the execution of HCA's case management program across the division ensuring processes and standards are implemented and successful at the individual hospital level.
This position is critical in achieving desired, sustainable outcomes in HCA facilities through model alignment, process improvement, and education. The Case Management Division Director will develop plans and drive execution and results at the division level. The Case Management Division Director works directly with HCA Case Management leadership, key division, and hospital stakeholders to develop strategies that ensure achievement of company and division goals. The Case Management Division Director must possess strategic vision, excellent communication skills, proven motivational capabilities, have an executive presence, and have a demonstrated record of accomplishment for delivering results and attaining goals.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Provides direct leadership, oversight, and accountability for the operational effectiveness of Case Management at the division and facility level.
* Work collaboratively with case management leadership (corporate, division and hospital), and other division and hospital leaders (CFO, CMO, CNO, Quality, Performance Improvement, Ethics, Legal) as a resource and advisor, proactively analyzing data, aligning goals to improve operational outcomes, clinical, quality, and patient satisfaction outcomes.
* Identifies opportunities to optimize performance, build internal competencies and create a more rigorous approach to case management throughout the division, bringing a strong focus on accountability and appropriate utilization of resources.
* This position has the ultimate accountability for regulatory compliance; adherence to HCA established policies, practices, efficiencies; and effectiveness of clinical Case Management, Utilization Management, and Social Work functions within the division's hospitals.
* In conjunction with HCA Case Management, leadership and division/facility based CFOs, develops and implements measurement tools to track and trend operational efficiency and financial performance.
* Executes the strategic plan of the HCA Case Management program at the division and facility level.
* Works collaboratively with division and facility human resources and hospital, case management leadership to align the case management model, ensuring appropriate skill mix and staffing ratios. Escalates to Division CFO and HCA CM leadership when indicated.
* Communicates routinely with HCA Case Management leadership to ensure alignment with the organization's metrics and goals.
* Provides direction and manages hospital CM Directors to ensure standardization and consistency across division.
* Attracts, develops, and retains talent across the division to ensure succession plan.
* Identifies the learning and development needs for the facilities' Case Management team.
* Drives business decisions with data analytics.
* Develops a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
* Communicates timely and effectively in a matrix environment.
* Works with HCA Case Management leadership to adjust case management strategies to respond to changing business needs.
* Escalates issues to division CFO and HCA Case Management leadership.
* Practices and adheres to the \\"Code of Conduct\\" philosophy, Mission, and Value Statement.
* Bachelors in Nursing, required
* Master's degree, preferred
* Certification in Case Management, preferred
* 5 years of Case Management leadership experience required preferably within a large multi-hospital system.
* Experience and skill in hospital operations management; health care financial management; strategic planning; and relationship management required.
* Executive level interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a matrix environment.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
* Division based, travel required, with percent based on division geographic locations.
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to grow. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere. We have been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, we spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our opening. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing, so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.