Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
QUALITY SUPERVISOR KANSAS CITY, KS
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world s water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
We have an opportunity for a Quality Supervisor to join our Kansas City, KS team. You will responsible for leading and providing direction to the inspection personnel that support on time delivery of products with consideration to all procedures, policies and instructions. #LI-KS
* Supervise the daily activities and processes of the inspection personnel, train operators on safety expectations, standard work and enforce adherence to work sequence
* Work closely with direct line Supervisors, Managers, and Engineers on projects related to quality, process, or inspection activities
* Recommend and implement changes regarding process capability, gaging, equipment replacement, and staffing to support quality assurance and cost-effective procedures, systems, etc. to continually improve productivity and accuracy
* Perform process control audits throughout various departments
* Full job description provided upon request
* Have earned a Bachelor's Degree (B.A.,B.S.)
* Have at least 1 year of experience in manufacturing operations or quality field
* Have experience using gaging and reading Engineering drawings
* Experience with APQP and knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 preferred
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory