Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible conducting risk management reviews and monitoring the accuracy of client portfolios to establish compliance with loan approval conditions. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible and accountable for credit underwriting and origination of new credits from existing and/or new customers to include renewals, modifications, and annual reviews. Make appropriate loan structure recommendations.
- Order and/or perform property inspections and/or valuation updates on real estate collateral per Bank policy.
- Monitor credit risk by periodically evaluating financial trends, credit bureau reports, pay habits, covenant compliance and other sources of information of the borrower and guarantor(s); report any adverse situations and make appropriate recommendations.
- Collect updated borrower financial information in accordance with periodic reporting requirements and complete scheduled loan reviews.
- Grade loans based on periodic review of financial or other information or data that may prompt a risk grade change.
- Ensure, by working with the Relationship Managers and the Borrowers, that all correspondence and updated information is maintained in credit files (i.e. approvals, financials reporting and documentation related to renewals, modifications, forbearances and waivers, etc.).
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers on the assigned loan portfolio.
- Coordinate with Borrowers on payoffs, line of credit advances, loan draws, etc.
- Responsible for performing all job functions with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and cultivate an effective working relationship with Internal (loan production staff, branches, and credit administration) and External clients (borrowers, brokers, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining a positive and professional relationship with customers and business partners (which include third party lenders, attorneys and other external parties) by responding promptly for any and all requests in a responsive, consistent and accurate manner.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the banking industry
- Minimum 2 years of portfolio management experience including spreading and analyzing personal and company financial statements and other documentation relative to monitoring a portfolio of loans.
- Relevant work experience in commercial lending function (commercial real estate, construction, small business lending, etc.) preferably within the banking industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).